Accessibility arrangements on my site
The Internet is today the largest database for freedom of information for all users and users with disabilities in particular. From this assumption, I have placed great emphasis and importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on my site and enable a better browsing experience. We strive to ensure that the digital services including the texts, images and any other item of information and content displayed here, Will be accessible to people with disabilities and therefore I have invested a lot of time and considerable effort to facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, believing that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
How is the site accessible?
In order to make the site accessible, I used the WIX accessibility wizard and with its help I made a great effort to adapt the site to the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international standard document 0.WCAG2
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the common usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
Adaptation for keyboard navigation - Enabling keyboard navigation
- The fonts on the site have been adapted for people with disabilities and have been chosen so that they are as readable and simple as possible.
- The colors on the site were chosen so that the contrast between the background and the image would suit the visually impaired.
- Blocking the flickers - I made a stop of moving elements and blocking the flickers, if possible.
- The links on the site are highlighted and so are the buttons and all the other clickable elements.
- The headings are highlighted on the site in a prominent size and color.
- An alternative description is provided for photos throughout the site.
- The declaration of accessibility on the site is as clear as possible and access to it is as easy as possible.
- The accessibility tools have been successfully tested in Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers and found to be working.
- As part of this statement accessibility feedback is given (below).
Of course, despite my efforts to make the site accessible, there may be elements or pages that have not yet been made accessible or for which the technological solution that will allow them to be made accessible has not yet been found. I continue my efforts to improve the accessibility of the site as much as possible, out of faith and a moral commitment to enable the use of the site for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
If, despite my efforts to make the site accessible, you have difficulty using it, I would be very happy and appreciate it if you contact me.
054-2022252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in any other way. Any effort to improve the accessibility of the site and make it suitable for all surfers, is welcome.
Pleasant and beneficial surfing,